Glen Allen Baptist Church seeks a youth director (part-time). The candidate will guide the youth ministry through regular Bible study, missions, and fellowship events. The candidate will engage with students outside of programmed activities to build relationships and support faith development.
Responsibilities average approximately 10-15 hours per week. Please send a resume and cover letter to the pastor, Dr. Melissa Fallen (email@example.com) by October 10.
- Lead the youth in a regular Bible study.
- Engage students in regular mission opportunities and a summer experience.
- Provide an annual youth retreat.
- Coordinate with the pastor a schedule of youth events.
- Get to know students outside of regular youth events.
- Provide worship leadership on a weekly basis.
- Provide support to youth and families.
- Connect with local Baptist partners for collaborative youth events (CBFVA, BGAV, etc.)
- Gifts and experience in working with youth.
- Comfort leading aspects of worship.
- Seminary training is encouraged but not required.