Dover WMU Recycling Challenge
September 1, 2021-February 15, 2022 How the Challenge Works?
- Collect recycled items (all plastics must be clean, dry, and free of food residue)
- Put all plastic collections in a CLEAR garbage bag
- Weigh the full CLEAR garbage bag.
- Deliver the collected plastic film to a participating retailer—NexTREX BOX (please contact store with larger amount) Virginia retailers: Food City, Food Lion, Giant, Harris Teeter, Kohl’s, Kroger, Martins, Shop’n Save, Safeway, Sprouts Farmers Market, Wegmans, Weis Markets
- Email Sharon McKinley (WMUmission@aol.com) with weight, church/group name, and questions *Subject heading: “recycling bench”
Collect 500 or more pounds to receive a Trex Bench for Camp Crossroads Church/group with most pounds—name will be placed on the bench.